Armenia, nation of Transcaucasia, lying only south of the extraordinary mountain range of the Caucasus and fronting the north western furthest point of Asia. Toward the north and east Armenia is limited by Georgia and Azerbaijan, while its neighbours toward the southeast and west are, separately, Iran and Turkey. Naxçıvan, an exclave of Azerbaijan, outskirts Armenia toward the southwest. The capital is Yerevan (Erevan).
Average Temperature of Armenia
The average June and August temperature in the plain being 77° F (25° C); sometimes it rises to uncomfortable levels. Winter is generally not cold; the average January temperature in the plain and foothills is about 23° F (−5° C), whereas in the mountains it drops to 10° F (−12° C).
WHY Study MBBS In Armenia
• Lessons taught by highly renowned and visiting lecturers from USA, UK, and Canada.
• Students get to participate in regular seminars and symposia held in other European nations.
• Bilateral Student Exchange programs on various subjects held in collaboration with universities of Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic and Finland.
• International students are permitted to take up 3 months summer job during vacations in countries like UK, Sweden, and other EU nations.
• After completing studies, a student gets the chance of applying for permanent settlement in Armenia or in other countries of Europe.
• Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates.
• English as the medium of instruction.
• Worldwide recognition of Armenia Medical Education.
• Easily affordable fee.
• Excellent quality education.
MBBS in Armenia
MBBS in Armenia is likewise be a decent choice for Indian students in light of the fact that the Medical programs in Armenia are reasonable. On the off chance that you are searching for ease MBBS in Abroad, study MBBS in Armenia would be a worthy choice for you. MBBS in Armenia keeps up the universal benchmark of medical education. World wideAdmissionssuggests MBBS admission in Armenia for setting up a great MBBS career anyplace on the planet. world wideAdmissionsgives each direction to International MBBS students identified with the MBBS admission in Armenia. The expenses for seeking after MBBS in Armenia for international students change wildly depending upon the college and where you’re going from, be that as it may, for an EU students the expense is not more around 800 Euros for the year. This is remarkable news for European students; nonetheless, those starting from America, India or Australia may need to watch that the expenses for European medical college for MBBS in Armenia aren’t extended too much for them. Nevertheless, it’ll be supported, in spite of all the inconvenience since Armenia is home to some stimulating top college in Europe for MBBS and the country is a phenomenal objective to spend a length of an outrageous Duration of MBBS course in Europe.
Top Universities of Armenia
Yerevan State Medical University
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
St. Tereza Medical University
The University of Traditional Medicine
Yerevan Haybusak University