Majority is more for MBBS in Kazakhstan for students who avail the standard of the same courses at the minimal rates and same standard. Medical studies are a dream of millions of students and gain a lot of weight in most of the countries across the globe. But unfortunately, those dreams remain as a dream for many hapless aspirants due to several issues and reasons. Main factor is lesser number of Government medical seats and high rate of competition on those seats. But if we talk about the Private colleges, the tuition fees is incredibly high which many can afford but sadly, bunch of students face difficulties in depositing the fees. Indian students specially confronts such problems either a financial crunch or they don’t get the seat in the desired medical colleges. Medical aspirants can study MBBS with less fees in the world. Not only this, quality of education and amenities provided to the medical students is limited in India. To study MBBS abroad is not a priority for the Indian students but it happens to be a great option because the fee structure MCI approved universities is low and affordable.
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Highlights
Degree offered ————— MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)
Program duration ————– 5 Years
Eligibility Criteria ————- 10+2 (50% marks in PCB)
NEET ————— Required
Medical universities approved by ————-MCI & WHO & other bodies
Teaching Medium ——————English
Why to study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Read some interesting reasons to study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students- First and foremost, to study MBBS students ahs to undergo an admission process. Which at times is difficult but MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is simple and admission process is very easy sans any complications and complexities. There is no such requirement to pay heavy amounts of fees or donations. The student application VISA is very simple and easy and sans any stress involved in it. University is recognized by WHO, MCI, GMC, IMED, and USMLE. Education standard is extremely high maintaining its quality and aspirants are not required to appear for the medical examination. Universities there provide teaching with world class methods and ideologies. Simultaneously, they gain an international exposure which is an advantage to them. The cost of living is very low and affordable and students can opt for the credit hour system provided by the medical universities for their studies betterment. And during their last year of the college, students are given training and opportunity to work in the clinics run by the universities. Once they complete their studies, they can even go to their homeland and can either complete their further studies or can also apply for the job. They can appear in the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India. They can also apply for the European Union and United States of America for jobs. Degree is recognized all around the globe. Safety and security is assured in the country and moreover, they learn the history and culture of the country as well. This way they get the best of exposure. Easy VISA process with 100% guarantee.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
1. Cost Effective
It is not possible for an average Indian family to afford foreign study because of high tuition fees and living cost, but now with Kazakhstan Universities it’s possible as they offer medical courses at five times lesser than Indian universities.
2. English Medium of Instructions Kazakh is the local/regional language and Russian is the official language taught in Kazakhstan. This language barrier is sort by benefiting the International students with English medium course providing in Kazakh universities.
3. No English Proficiency Test Students will get direct admission in their applied university without any entrance exam or any English proficiency test like, IELTS or TOEFL. No donation money is charged in Kazakhstan universities only tuition fees are required for admission.
4. Modern & full with all resources Universities are well equipped and enriched with all resources for study and training of students with trained faculty and professors.
5. Global Acceptance Many alumni form Kazakhstan work globally according to their experience and opportunities. Kazakhstan especially works for the medical sector every year and provide numerous chances to become successful in field of medical.
6. Easy Admission Procedure Kazakhstan universities attract many international candidates because of their simplified curriculum and easy admission procedure. Only some important documents are needed at admission time.
7. Approved by MCI Kazakhstan universities are MCI approved, it means if Indian wants to come back and practice in India he/she can easily clear MCI screening test because it’s important for every abroad student to qualify MCI screening for working in India.
MBBS Study in Kazakhstan Admission Process
Aspirant who seek admission in Kazakhstan medical universities, he/she must qualify following eligibility criteria-
Student must have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English) with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.
Student must be NEET-UG qualified in admission year. (Since 2018, It is mandatory to qualify National Entrance Cum Eligibility test to study MBBS abroad). Candidate must at least 17 year old as on 31st December of admission year.
Must have valid passport.
We need following document just to start admission process-
Scan copy of 12th marksheet
Original birth certificate
Scan copy of NEET-UG score card
Scan copy of valid passport
Passport size photograph
Consult to one of our expert counsellor, schedule your appointment for application process.
Fill out application form through us, submit relevant documents.
Once university will accept the application, you will get admission letter through us.
Next submit your passport in our office for visa processing, don’t worry we will do that.
After getting visa, we will provide travel information & date.
Once student reach to Kazakhstan, pickup & all assistance will be provided.
Top Universities of Kazakhstan
Kazakh National Medical University
Astana Medical University
Karaganda State Medical University
Semey State Medical University
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
Kazakh Russian Medical University
Shymkent State Medical University
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy